I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Specification / features in each individual Mk1 Coach product page
- Scale length and accurately modelled exterior & correctly profiled roof & carriage sides
- Easy to remove roof for placement of passengers and access to internal workings
- Correctly detailed window ventilators and profiled windows as originally built. Stretcher windows modelled where applicable. Glazing firmly secured into the model.
- Full and accurately modelled under frame detailing and bogie wheelbase
- Body variations correct to build periods portrayed
- Diecast bogie frames
- Sprung metal buffers
- Gap free running with Lionheart’s close coupling mechanism and corridor connector capable of negotiating R2 curves
- Expertly applied livery and accurately portrayed decoration with separately fitted details
- Each model will contain a fully detailed and decorated interior
- Switchable internal lighting — Separate corridor and compartment lighting, with optional DCC control.
- Inclusion of door window bar
- Rounded step edges
- Inclusion of the correct number of corridor end steps for each period / livery modelled
- Two versions of inter-coach cabling modelled—stowed and deployed
- Early and late versions of the corridor connector end doors to be modelled
|Number Of Coaches In Set|